Caitlin Thwaites returns to the Vixens after eight seasons away.
A crucial member of the Vixens’ 2009 premiership team, the combination between Thwaites and Sharelle McMahon guided the Vixens throughout the season.
Beginning her netball career playing for the Melbourne Kestrels in 2002, the goaler from Bendigo has had a remarkable netball career, including winning three club MVPs and claiming a gold medal at both the Commonwealth Games and Netball World Cup for Australia.
The strong goaler is versatile in the goal circle, playing a holding role as well as being able to shoot from the edges of the circle.
Thwaites has been a strong target under the post for Vixens in 2019 – welcome back Caity!
- Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist in 2014
- Commonwealth Games Silver Medallist in 2018
- ANZ Championship winner in 2009 (Vixens)
- Member of the Diamonds’ World Cup winning squad in 2015
- Diamonds debut in 2012
- NSW Swifts MVP 2015
- Central Pulse MVP 2011
- Magpies Netball 2017 Best and Fairest
- Magpies Netball 2018 Runner Up Best and Fairest
- 2019 World Cup Silver Medal