Hope all you Vixens fans are hungry! Time to get creative in the kitchen and cook up a storm with some new recipes, provided to you by our Melbourne Vixens. Check in to find new tasty treats over time :)
Kaylia Stanton's spinach and feta triangles recipe
1. Preheat an oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
2. Sauté onions in a pan with some olive oil. Once cooked, mix in the crushed garlic in and pop into a bowl.
3. Chop spinach into smaller pieces and add to the bowl.
4. Crumble feta into the bowl.
5. Add grated zucchini, cheese, eggs and lemon zest to the bowl and mix until combined. Reserve a small amount of the whisked eggs aside to use for brushing on top of the triangles.
6. Cut puff pastry squares into quarters.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture to the puff pastry quarter and fold to create a triangle. (Bottom left corner should join with top right corner of the puff pastry)
8. Seal the mixture in by pressing with either your fingers or a fork the edges together. To create a cool pattern, use the end of a fork and slightly press into the edges.
9. Repeat this until all the mixture is distributed between the puff pastry squares. Should make approximately 12 triangles.
10. Once you have done this, place onto a flat baking tray and brush with the leftover whisked eggs.
11. Place in the oven until golden brown on top, this should take approximately 20mins, but check after 15mins.