Super fun for Super fans at Melbourne Vixens open training!
- Vixens steely resolve
- Australia appoint new Fast5 coaches
- Vixens fail to fire
- Vixens to open den after Firebirds clash
- Telstra to broadcast every ANZ Championship game to mobiles
- Vixens set to stifle Firebirds' spark
- Anna Flowers a blooming good read
- Vixens pair launch one of a kind netball app
- Moloney's successful run
- Vixens outclass Swifts
Super fans; come and celebrate the start of the 2012 season with the Melbourne Vixens at an Open Training Netball Fun session on April 4th at the State Netball Hockey Centre.
For the first time, Melbourne Vixens fans and netball supporters will be able to meet, greet and see their favourite netball stars in training mode.
There will also be lots of fun activities for the kids, face painting, photo and autograph opportunities, membership and merchandise stalls and more. The Melbourne Vixens mascot, Foxy Vixen will also be making a special appearance!
The session will be held at State Netball Hockey Centre on April 4th from 3:30 7pm. Entry is FREE for all super fans.
Dont miss this super opportunity with the Super women of netball the Melbourne Vixens!